Thursday, September 18, 2008

Genetically Modified Seeds

I don't really feel like going into a drawn-out post about this topic right now . . . mainly because the article that I read in Vanity Fair still has me blown away. The only points I have are:

If we farm sustainable and organically, do we really need genetically modified seeds? (My opinion, by the way: NO) If we keep things simple, the way food production should be, we wouldn't need a huge corporation like Monsanto anyway.

Whose side is the government on? Rather an obvious question, I suppose. It's still shocking to me that so many people are mistreated when all they are trying to do is make a living.

I will probably write more on this topic later, but I wanted to get the article in here.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

HIIII!!!!!

Sasha said...

Potential Baby invite?

Your mom mentioned maybe we shouldn't put you having a Girl on there. Also, the date is tentative, Michael might have a ceremony to go to?

Sasha said...

What do you think of the Gender Neutral version?